Organomineral Liquid Fertilizer
Examine our top quality and affordable natural organomineral fertilizer products for efficient crops right now. Get the full reward of your efforts with these products that will bring life and abundance to the soil!
WHAT IS ORGANOMINERAL FERTILIZER PRODUCTION?
Organomineral fertilizer is produced by mixing chemical and organic raw materials. It contains sulfur, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen and organic nutrients. While producing organomineral fertilizers, humic acids or materials containing these acids such as humus, lignite and peat are used. They are treated with solutions of potassium salts, phosphoric acid and ammonia. Thus, organomineral fertilizer occurs. This product is available in liquid and granular forms.
BENEFITS OF ORGANOMINERAL FERTILIZER PRODUCTION
- Organomineral fertilizer that improves soil development and quality provides efficient and abundant crops.
- It plays a major role in the become common of healthy and natural food consumption.
- It prevents damage to plants by reducing water and wind erosion, and prevents soil loss.
- It increases the water holding capacity of the soil and helps its aeration.
- By adding resistance to plants, it prevents them from getting soil diseases.
- With the use of organomineral fertilizers, both farmers and the public win!
ORGANOMINERAL LIQUID FERTILIZER PRODUCTS
FOR A HEALTHY LIFE
Do not refuse the gifts of nature! Instead of products that will be indispensable with their freshness, taste and fragrant scent; don’t choose foods that will slowly make you sick. Your body is not a test board! Show the value you give to yourself in the choice of food. Don’t open the doors of your body to sneaky enemies while the friends of your health are waiting for you. Don’t underestimate the great harm caused by artificial products with additives. Crown your table with organic products that are rich in taste and healing.